Terms, Conditions, Disclosures
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Product images/ stock photos are the sole property of the product manufacturer.
- Stock photos used may not be up to date. Packaging of the product you receive may be different than shown, but will be as described/ sizes will be that of ML standards.
- Please note: Our software converts metric to US weights. Unless product was manually entered into the database 100ml will post as 3.4 oz and may be shown on box as 3.3 oz. This applies to all sizes and includes:
1 oz (30ml) --- 1.6 oz, 1.7 oz (50ml) --- 2.5 oz (75ml) --- 3 oz (90ml) --- 3.3 oz, 3.4 oz (100ml) --- 4 oz (118ml/ 120ml) --- 4.2 oz (125ml) --- 5 oz, 5.1 oz (150ml) --- 6.7 oz, 6.8 oz (200ml) .....
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unless you are an approved affiliate -- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
No-Hassle Returns Conditions
- In order to return merchandise, you must obtain an RMA number from our customer care department.
- RMA will provide you with an RMA number and return address.
- You may return any unopened merchandise (except *Skincare and Hair Care items) in its original condition, including original packaging and packing slip within 30 days of receipt and you will receive a full refund less shipping.
- We charge a 20% restocking fee for any merchandise not returned in its original condition and packaging.
- Any shipping cost you incur to return the product to us will not be refunded.
- Shipping cost is non-refundable for undelivered, unclaimed or returned packages, unless we made an error.
***** We do not offer refunds or exchanges on Skincare or Hair Care items due to health reasons. Please make your selections carefully.
Sales Tax Disclosure
- State laws require that we charge applicable sales tax on orders shipped to addresses in the states of New York and Texas only. All orders outside of New York and Texas will not be charged.
-- This is not the same as the Canadian VAT.
PERFUME - COLOGNE
Understanding & Acceptance:We use the verbiage PERFUME and COLOGNE throughout this website in the generic sense.
- Any fragrance for a woman or man may be referenced by either word and apply to either a man or woman. Usually we refer to PERFUME as being for women and COLOGNE as being for men.
- Product *categories* reflect this verbiage use as Women's Perfume and Men's Cologne.
- The product page title will have the description of the product you will receive. Please read the description carefully.
- What's The Difference?
- Perfume or Parfum - also referred to as perfume extrait - is the most concentrated formulation and is usually the most expensive. It contains 15-30% aromatic compounds. Due to its high amount of aromatic compounds - it also tends to last the longest when applied to the skin. It is usually sold in small bottles of 1 ounce or less and is also manufactured in the form of a solid.
- Eau de Parfum (EDP) - also called Eau de Perfume or EDP, is the second most concentrated formula, and one of the most popular purchases. It consists of 10-15% aromatic compounds.
- Eau de Toilette (EDT) - is a very popular choice, and is less expensive than the perfume or parfum formulations, although its scent will not last as long when applied to the skin. Eau de Toilette contains 5-20% aromatic compounds.
- Cologne/ Eau de Cologne (EDC) - is a generic term that defines a class of scented formulations by its typical concentration of about 2-5%. Cologne products are available for either men or women.
- Aftershave (AS or A/S) - is sometimes mistaken for cologne and is actually a formula containing moisturizer, an antiseptic agent, and perfume (fragrance). In addition, aftershave can be a gel, lotion, or liquid. Some companies are labeling their Aftershave products as Cologne Aftershave.
Additional Notes & Disclosures:
- If the UPC codes or any other tracking codes are missing, altered or defaced from any product box or bottle, it was not done by the manufacturer and occurred in the supply chain after it left the manufacturer.
- Testers, samples, mini products may be stamped or labeled Not For Individual Resale (or similar verbiage). The same may be applied to products that are the result of a broken gift set.
- We purchase the excess inventory at substantial discounts and pass the savings on to you. There are no laws preventing the sale of such -- Enjoy!