Do you want to make a purchase, but we don't ship to your country? No worries -- there are many options available to you:
Great Benefits & Services For International Shoppers can be found at companies specializing in international shipping. There are many online, that offer you a USA address and package/mail forwarding:
Some of these companies offer a shopping service as well that may be needed if a PayPal payment is not accepted from your country.
We are not affiliated nor do we endorse any of the companies mentioned above. We list them as a courtesy to you based on a random internet search.
- It is your responsibility to ask questions directly to the forward shipping company.
- It is your responsibility to use a company that has the proper permits and licenses to ship outside of the United States.
- It is your responsibility to pay any fees associated with the third party services.
- It is your responsibility to pay any VAT fees or duties taxes prior to or at time of delivery
- The companies named above may or may not collect these fees in advance.
Please Note: Constitutional, federal, and international laws govern international trade between the United States and foreign nations.
- Understanding and compliance with Import/Export laws of the United States (US) and your country is very important.
- Prior to purchasing any of our products to be shipped outside of the US you should inquire Customs and Border Protection (CBP) government agency in the country or at the port of entry in order to avoid potential problems in the clearance of any merchandise if your selected carrier does not provide the information to you.
- Understanding customs laws is very important. In fact, the knowledge is key before you begin trying to import/export products, or they may be subject to delays or even seizure. Remember to ask your selected carrier in advance, if your desired purchase will be accepted.
Remember to get the answers you need to make an informed decision about which company to use.